The first person we are encouraged to work with after taking the Level I training is ourselves. Permit me to stress again the importance of this. The effects of regular self treatments can be life changing….
- It helps you develop a discipline to your Reiki practice and can be achieved by as little as 10 minutes a day….20 minutes is even more helpful!
- Regular, daily focus on “Just for Today” will help you shift self-imposed limitations.
- It develops your capacity to channel for extended periods of time.
- It develops your capacity to channel more refined frequencies of Reiki energy.
- Regular treatments are balancing and grounding.
- Regular treatments provide practice time for working with the symbols and Reiki techniques.
- Improves the flow of your energy as the energetic pathways are brought back to their original state.
- It reaffirms the importance of your self care.
One purpose, if not the main purpose of Reiki training is to build your connection with the Universal Life Force Flow…self treatments accomplish just that.
Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen, Denise